1. Preliminary meeting with couple to determine what style of ceremony is envisioned and what is to be included. This session is scheduled in a location that is mutually convenient, and is typically conducted at least a month before the wedding. However, this time frame is flexible, because "life happens."
2. Professionally-written customized wedding ceremony created by Jody Serey, whose background includes extensive work in rituals and ceremonies. She also brings with her decades of work as a lyrics writer, playwright, librettist, and poet. She is also a professional editor, so whatever work of your own you wish to include in your ceremony will be handled with great skill and respect. Special observances can make your wedding even more memorable and meaningful, and will be performed at no extra charge if you want to include one or even more.
3. Rehearsal to ensure that everything is exactly the way you want it to be. We are pleased to work with your wedding planner, or we will be happy to facilitate the rehearsal.
4. Professionally-designed keepsake ceremony booklet printed on beautiful paper, bound in an attractive cover, and embellished with gold cord. You will be given the actual booklet used during your ceremony. When it's time to renew your vows, you will be able to refer to every word of your actual wedding. All booklets are custom-designed and hand-assembled. (click to view sample booklet)
5. Unlimited emails and phone calls. You are welcome to call or email at any time with your concerns or questions. If we are away from the office, we will get back to you at the first possible moment. You can always email us at email@example.com, and receive a response within hours. We can also be reached by phone in the Valley at 623-561-0240. Your calls will be answered ASAP.